Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Treats

Wow! It's Thursday. Where did this week go? Did it fly by for you too?
Since it's Thursday, that means it is time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz. All I can say is that you really outdid yourselves this past week with Allison's challenge of "white on white". I love visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

This week our DT member Joanne, has set the challenge. She has chosen the theme:


"I Love You"

So since it's close to Valentine's Day I hope your mojo is in the "love" mode. Can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to visit the blogs of all DT members, their link is all my side bar. You won't want to miss their fabulous eye-candy.



This challenge I have chosen to make a card and treat box. The treat box is a match box with a closure flap that I enlarged to accommodate more treat.

Recipe:
Paper: Papermania Raspberry Champagne
Swirls: Cricut - Sweetheart Cartridge
Heart: SU Sizzlet
Leaves: SU Die
Flowers: Prima
Pin: Joanne Fabrics
Medallion: Spellbinders
Sentiment: Studio G
Ink: Hibiscus - MS

10 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful details and so Yummy looking~

JanJay said...

These are so adorable Sally, absolutely gorgeous! Great work

Jan xx

Tasha said...

You totally rocked this challenge! This is a fabulous set - i love the colourand the embellies!
love tasha xx

Bubbles said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally, especially loving the treat box!
Joanne x

Bubbles said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally, especially loving the treat box!
Joanne x

Allison said...

ah , yummy
AllisonX

stampinfrog said...

Sally this is so gorgeous!Love the card and the treat holder!Looks so yummy!Fabulous job!!!
Hugs,Connie

stampinfrog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

That is so adorable! I especially love the little treat box with the Velcro closure (and that you enlarged it to hold more treats, lol).

KarenB said...

Hi Sally, thanks for visiting my sketch blog and leaving such a nice comment :) My primary blog with most of my recent creations on it is at http://beingkaren.blogspot.com and I'd love you to visit there any time :)