Monday, February 15, 2010

My Third Post Today -- Not A Wonky Bow In Sight!

Ammended Post
A few of my British Friends have asked what those round things are at the bottom of my post. The have told me they don't have baby showers.
I have posted under the photo what they are. LOL

I am so far behind with my posting and joining in challenges, however it isn't because I haven't been busy. Believe me. I have been up to my eye-balls in bows. All I can say is that I am truly thankful to the person who invented the Bow-Easy . After tying nearly 200 of these babies I was so happy to have something that kept them all the same size. Not a wonky one in the bunch! I was commissioned to make baby shower invitations and favors. This is what they chose out of all the samples that I sent. Of course these had to have the most bows in them. LOL.

All the little images were colored with copic spica glitter markers. Wish you could see them in real life. They are sooooo cute. I have all the invites and favors finished, but still have a couple more pages to do on the baby album that I have also been asked to make. Hopefully I will finish up today and they will be winging their way to the new owners by tomorrow afternoon!



Invitations 60 little diapers... I'm so glad they are all clean

These for my British friends are favors that each person attending gets to take home. They are tea candles glued to a lolly stick, with a lolly wrapper around them. I have tied that with white twine and also the little image that says welcome to our world and then glued a bow at the base. Nothing fancy. Just some thing to say, "Hey thanks for coming and helping the new mom welcome her baby". We ladies love baby showers... We've been known to spend major $$$ just putting on the "perfect" baby shower. LOL

15 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sally you have really been busy!200 bows...Gotta LOVE the Bow Easy!I couldn't tie a bow before I got the bow easy!LOVE IT! Your projects are so adorable!
Hugs,Connie

stampinfrog said...

Just wanted to let you know I just sent you an email about the flowers I use!
Hugs,Connie

pinky said...

Wow they are just gorgeous and your bows are perfect. What are those little favors, are they lollies?
Pinky

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Sally
your eyes must be going dotty by now.... with all this bowing....lol... the invites look great.. but i got a question 4 u... what are the round things in the bottom pic... can not make it out for the life of me...lol.. remember we britts dont have babyshowers.....lol
kaz_za

Vee said...

Hi Sally, these are awesome !!!So much work and so many bows.....WOW!! Well done!!
xx Vee

craftysue said...

these are lovely and what an enormous amount of work, I am sure your friend will be over the moon with what you have done
lol Sue

Cathy said...

Love the baby invites. And you are sure the master of bow making. Those bows are gorgeous. I bought a bow easy about 4 years ago and I don't know what I would do if I would misplace it, so I bought 3 of them incase I loose a couple down the road. And the tea candles are cute. I will have to try them one of these days. Fabulous job on everything.

Lori said...

These are so adorable!!! Yes, I am so glad that the diapers are clean too - LOL! You've done an amazing amount of work!!! Job well done!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Cindy said...

You, my dear friend, are insane. LOLOLOL! These are adorable, and I really, really hope the recipient appreciates all the work you put into them! Hugs, Cindy

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

thanks Sally for explaining the candles.. what a brill idea... something to remind you of the babyshower...
kaz_za

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally you have been busy and these are great for favours, just love those bows, must have a look at the bow easy, sounds great.
Hugs Linda

KarenB said...

Oh WOW... you've been so busy!! I love the diapers :)

Leanne said...

Sally these are absolutely fabulous!! Wow!!

Leanne
xxx

Chrissy D said...

These are adorable!!! What a wonderful gift!

Nikki said...

It sould not be called bow easy but bow perfect Wow those are fantastic you did a beautiful job
hugs Nikki