Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Men Cards" Love To Hate Them! LOL

Good Thursday Morning To You!
I really don't know where this week has gone. I seem to have lost it somewhere in the mix of a funeral and being quite ill, but things are beginning to settle back down to normal in our household, what-ever normal is these days. LOL.
Your entries just keep getting better and better. The one's for Joanne's "I Love You" were no exception. FABULOUS! What a "Bumper Crop" of fabulous entries. Thanks for joining in.

Now onto this week... Be sure to stop over at Charisma Cardz Challenge for all the details as I am sure I have forgotten something. (don't know where my mind is these days). LOL

The theme has been set by DT member Tasha: She has chosen:

"MEN CARDS"

Now if you are like me that is a really hard card for me to make. I hate to make them, but this is such a fabulous challenge, because it makes me get outside my pink and sparkly comfort zone. I can't wait to see what you all make!

For my card I have chosen to use a Digi image called "Two Little Love Birds" from The Cutting Cafe. Hubby doesn't know it yet, but this is going to be his Valentine card. LOL.

Recipe:

Image: Cutting Cafe Two Little Love Birds

Cardstock: Brown Bazill

Design Papers: Basic Grey Merrakech

Copic Markers

Glitter: Sparkle N Sprinkle-Inference Gold Opaque

Corner Punch: SU

Be sure to stop by the DT members blogs and check out there lovely creations. They are listed in my side bar. Grab a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa and enjoy the eye-candy, get inspired and start crafting.

11 comments:

JanJay said...

I love this non-pink, non-red, non-girly Valentines Card Sally, great card!

Hope you're feeling better

Jan x

Jeanette said...

Perfect man card. Great image and color.

stampinfrog said...

Perfect masculine card Sally! Your husband is going to love it!Fabulous image and papers!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

I struggle with leaving my "pink and sparkly" comfort zone, too, lol. You did a fabulous job on this, Sally. And given me some ideas, as well. Thanks!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheng said...

Oh, this is such a cute card for 'him'. Tehehe...the colors are great.

xoxo hugz

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Sally. Love the design and colours.
Hugs
Desire

Littleted62 said...

This is a brilliant male card Sally, love the colours. I'm another inhabitant of the pink and sparkly comfort zone... I like it here, I don't want to come out!

Nicki, xx

Simone said...

What a great man card, I love particularly these colours! Fabulous!
Simone

Allison said...

adorable birdies
AllisonX

Pinkllilac said...

Great Valentines Sally I hate mens cards, I find them so difficult, but you got this perfect.
Hugs Linda