Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Thursday - A Sketch Challenge At Charisma Cardz- Week 7

Good Morning!
Hope you all are warm and cozy. We have been experiencing a "deep freeze" this week. Hopefully things will start warming up soon and spring flowers will start popping up through the ground! Can you tell that I am ready for spring?

Fabulous entries this past week at Charisma Cardz for Tasha's "men cards"... So many great ideas out there. Thanks for joining in!

For this week, Week 7.. The challenge has been set by me, (Sally). I have chosen a simple sketch. As always just have fun with it. I have even taken liberties with my own sketch and left the sentiment off as I am not sure what I am using it for.

Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardz to get all the details and be sure to check out the blogs of my "teamies" which is listed in my side bar. Great eye-candy!



For my card I have used an image from See D's - French Fancy, copic markers, Basic Grey - Lime Ricky, Buttons-stash, Swirl -Cricut-Home Decor

Since the paper is is busy, I have kept it very simple. Can't wait to see what you make...

7 comments:

Allison said...

fab sketch sally and love your card, pretty image and colours
AllisonX

stampinfrog said...

Love your sketch Sally!Your card is Gorgeous!Love the papers and oh the flowers are colored so beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

Oh WOW! Your cards just really knock my socks off, and this is no exception. I never would have thought to use those colors together, and yet, like magic, they really work!

Chrissy D said...

Sally- I love the papers and colors - this is STUNNING and your flourish is the perfect addition!

Yvonne said...

Oh you are barve, I am so worried with bright colours ( but just love seeing them, I know I am strange). Love the flowers, they are sooo pretty and coloured in perfectly. the florish.. just finished this lovely card off perfecly!

Tasha said...

Your card is beautiful, i love the colour combo and beautiful image! Great sketch i had so much fn with it
love tasha xx

Davi said...

Beautiful colors and I love the flowers!!