Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally A Challenge

Finally a few minutes to myself. Lately that doesn't happen very often. Anyway I did a little bloghopping and Cindy at Hearts Delight has this fabulou sketch for her challenge this week. Stop on over and join in the challenge.
Also fits the challenge at Dutch Dare -Summertime in winter, with flowers or whatever makes you think of summertime.

For my card, I have used plain white card stock that I ran through the cuddle bug to make the borders. Then I scored lines with the Scor-It above and below the designer paper. The image is Violets by Hampton Arts stamps. Colored it with copic markers added gems from my stash to the centers of the flowers. Ribbon is beautiful god from my stash. I used odds and ends of gold paper and cardstock for mats. The sentiment and oval punches are from SU. Deisgner paper is DCWV-Maraposa (love that paper)

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card those papers are gorgeous and love the floral image, beautifully colour, very classsy!
Have a great weekend, Linda x

stampinfrog said...

Sally this card does make me think of summer!Your coloring has brought the flowers to life.Fantasic papers and embossing!
Hugs,Connie

Jeanette said...

This is a beautiful card. Your coloring is fab.

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is beautiful. I love the embossed edges with the scoring. That's such a nice detail. Hope you get more time to yourself:)

Rita said...

Beautiful Sally, love the embossed borders!

Kirsty said...

Sally what a fantastic card Hun xx

Sarpreet said...

A Gorgeous card

Cindy said...

Sally, you did a FANTASTIC job with the challenge! What a lovely birthday present to me, heehee!!! Thanks for playing along. Hugs, Cindy

mueppi said...

Sally, yyour card is so beautiful!
I love the flowers and colours!
Hugs Gisela

kelly said...

beautiful card! -kelly