Thursday, February 18, 2010

A few Challenges

I thought I would try to post a couple cards that I made for a couple challenges . The first one is using a sketch from Vee's Sketch Pad # 25. Her challenge this week was NO image. I saw this color combo in a crafting magazine and really loved it, however now that I hav used the colors. I don't like them. Love the sketch, actually everything but the colors. LOL


Here is another card I have done: Like it much better...




The next card is for a challenge by Cindy, at Hearts Delight For her challenge you were to make a . You could use the traditional pinks and reds, but one other color had to be non-traditional. I hope my brown qualifies.



This card also fits the challenges for:
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ Valentines
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ There challenge is 3, 2, 1 Three of something (mine is hearts, 2 of somthing. Mine is a ribbon and a bow. They are separate and 1 of something. One sentiment.

7 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Sally
Lovely acrd - great sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Cindy said...

Brown definitely qualifies! Makes me think of Valentine's chocolate. Mmmmmm, chocolate..... ;)

Thanks for taking part in the challenge. I hope you win the goodies!

Vee said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Sally. I think the colours are lovely on both. It's good to try new colour combos now and again. I love your take on the sketch it looks fab. Mum is a lot better and now is desparate to get out and about...but I think it's still just too cold yet,...doesn't matter what I say she'll do it anyway...Parents!!!!!lol
xx Vee

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic cards Sally!
Hugs,Connie

Sunny said...

These are such cute cards. I like them both.

Jules said...

Hi Sally

Two gorgeous cards here.

Love your first one - and the second which is for the Allsorts challenge is equally beautiful.

Love your backing paper and great sentiment.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Sally lovely detail and sentiments.
Hugs Linda