Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthdays With A Twist! Week 8

Good Morning!
Are you sure it's Thursday? I can't believe another week has gone by so quickly! Why doesn't Spring seem to arrive so quickly? LOL
Before getting into this week's Challenge at Charisma Cardz,
I would like to thank
all of you who took part in my sketch challege. Your take on my sketch was great and I hope you had fun with it.
This week's Challenge has been set by Charisma Gal... Kelly
She has chosen the theme: Birthday with a twist....It must have a candle on it.
I love this challenge, but have to say with all the dizziness I am experiencing my mojo has gone tipsy!
Got my replacement stamps from Hobby Lobby and had to ink up this little sweetie. You know I just had to make sure it stamps properly!

This card is made entirely from scraps in my scrapbox. Happy Birthday alpha's are from Creative Memories and I found a small candle sticker that I could use as the "i" in birthday. The corner punch is by Picture Perfect (one of my great bargins.. in the bargin bin for 2.00) Copic Markers and the image is house mouse.

The next card, I cut with my Cricut using the "Wild Card" cartridge. (You really need your sunglasses for this one). Paper is from Stampin UP, gems are odds and end from my scrapbox. Inked the edges of the cupcake liner, cut Happy Birthday with my cricut using a page of my double sided sticky tape and added glitter.

Be sure to visit the blogs of the Charisma Gals who are listed on my side bar. They have some fabulous eye-candy to view.

Be sure to stop by Charisma Cards
to get all the details.

6 comments:

Allison said...

they are both fab
AllisonX

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, that bunny with the balloons is too CUTE! Your coloring is fab, as always. The balloons look so round and shiny!

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous

Debbi said...

That bunny is adorable! Great job on your cards.
Hope you're feeling all better soon.
*smiles*
debbi

Tasha said...

Fantastic cards Sally, great use of embellishments and glitter, love your colouring too
love tasha xx

Paola said...

Both are very beautiful, but my favorite is this cute bunny. :-)

Love
Paola