Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Elusive Card!

For some reason today, this card has been the most elusive one I have ever made. The thing went into hiding at least 3 times before I gave up counting. I wonder if that means some thing significant? Come on all you budding psychologists out there, what does that mean? LOL

Anyway I made this card for Cindy's Friday Funday Challenge. So love these challenges as you pretty much have carte blanche to use whatever, you just need to follow the guideline be it a sketch or theme. Love being able to use the images I want... Why don't you stop by and give her challenges a go. This week she has a fabulous sketch with a twist.





I fell in love with the stamp, that just happened to fall into my shopping cart last time I went shopping. It was a fabulous bargin. $3.00 for a 10.99 Stamp. Whoo Hoo... I just love bargins, especially when I know it is some thing I will use over and over again.

Image is Inkadinkadoo, Copic Markers, Cricut, CuttleBug baby folder,Ribbon and Glitter from my stash.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sally, this is FABULOUS! This is exactly what I had in mind, and you even used stars(which you didn't have to)!!! Don't get to used to the easy challenges, heh heh. One of these days I'm going to through you a curve ball! :-D

Hugs,
Cindy

Leanne said...

Oooh Sally, this is absolutely beautiful!! Love it!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Pinkllilac said...

This card is just adorable Sally, such a darling little image, love the embossing paper .
Hugs, Linda

stampinfrog said...

This is gorgeous Sally!Love the embossed paper and this image is so cute!Fabulous stars!
Hugs,Connie