Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Challenges - Whoo Hoooo

I had started these cards a few weeks ago, but couldn't sit up long enough to finish them. Well today I was able to sit up for about an hour and finished these 2 cards. They will fit a few challenges. First up is a tissue holder for a pocket package of tissue.
Fits the following Challenges.
Paper Cutz Get Well
Stamp Something Touch of Spring (The flowers make me think of Spring)
Allsorts Challenge Tags, label or ticket
IBS Challenge Tissue Box
Creative Card Crew Get Well Soon




Used plain cardstock which I stamped with versamark. Love the effect! Flowers were from my stash along with the ribbon. Stamp is hero arts. The tag is no that color... I have no idea why it photoed that way.


Next up is circles.. Stamp used is Hero Arts, buttons and ribbon from my stash , Thanks stamp (has no name)


Fits the following challenge:
Stamptacular Use as many circles as you can without being gaudy.

15 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I LOVE your circle card Sally! So cute! I also think the tissue holder is a fantastic idea. Hope you are feeling well enough to stamps some more:)

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Super creative! Love the idea of a tissue box! I could use it right now...lol! Thanks for sharing it with us for our Touch of Spring at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful, and what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Jules said...

Hi Sally

Two lovely creations.

I love your button card and your tissue box with a label is a brilliant idea.

Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally both the tissue holder and the card are Fabulous!Love all the buttons on the card and the flowers on the tissue holder looks Fabulous!
Hope you are feeling better. Ear Infections are no fun at all!
Hugs,Connie

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful tissue holder, what a fun idea too. Love all the pretty flowers and your button card is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

Lisa said...

Hi Sally, Fab projects. Love the tissue box holder ~ the flowers are so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Pinkllilac said...

Fantastic creations Sally and just love that tissue box and so many was with circles, love them.
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

So gorgeous box Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Sally, I love the box and your button embellishments on your card. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

stampinfrog said...

Sally just wanted to let you know I just sent you an email! Hopefully you will get it!I am so bad with emails!!!
Hugs,Connie

Helen Dooley said...

What an awesome project. That would be pretty anywhere. Thanks so much for sharing you project with us at PCC this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

A tissue holder, such a clever idea! And I LOVE your circles card, so colorful and cheery!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Sprytebyrd said...

A tissue holder, such a clever idea! And I LOVE your circles card, so colorful and cheery!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Carolyn said...

What a great project. Love all the buttons. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn