Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner Of My Anniversary Candy

Just a quickie this morning as I am up to my neck in paper work. Not the crafting kind either. UGH!
So without further delay the winner of my Anniversay Candy is:
Maria Matter
who said:
Wowza, Congratulations!!!this is so thoughtful of you! I've heard how fantastic these are all over blogland!blessings, Maria
Congrautlations on Winning...
Please Contact me by Sunday Jan 17, 2010
The winner was chosen by Random Generator, but I don't know how to copy it to show it chose #39. One of these days I will learn how to do that. I promise.
****For all of you who expressed interest in Bow-Easy. I have 8 now left in stock so if you are interested in purchasing one, please email me using the email in the side bar under my profile.

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

{{squeal}} ooo, thank you so much Sally!
This was so generous of you!

I had to giggle at your post today, I
too, am buried in paper work, not the crafting kind either! Oh, if only we could craft our days away uninterrupted, what a life that would be! lol

take care & I'll email you!
Blessings, Maria