Thursday, January 28, 2010

White on White Week 4 At Charisma Cardz

Good Morning. Hope you are having a wonderful day and the sun is shining wherever you are.

Thank you so much for joining our challenge this past week at Charisma Cardz . Your Fruity creations were out of this world and some of them looked good enough to eat!
This week our lovely Allison has set a theme:
White on White
To me this is one of the most elegant cards to be made. It can be used for so many occassions.
I can't wait to see what you make.
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the FABULOUS DT listed in the right side-bar of my blog. The Eye-Candy is stunning.

For my card, I have chosen all white cardstock, embossed it in the cuddlebug. I used the EK Success border punch. The image is by Studo G, embossed with gold embossing powder. Don't you just love it? I used spellbinders to mount my image. The ribbon has just a hint of gold and it came from my stash. Loved creating this card. It took very little supplies, yet the outcome is so elegant.

I can't wait to visit your blog and see your creations, so what are you waiting for? Lets get busy! LOL. Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardz to get all the details (I always leave something out, so best to check the challenge blog) and to see the lovely sponser freebie that some lucky person will win. Good Luck!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love all of the beautiful texture.

JanJay said...

Beautiful card Sally, love the gold embossing on the image.

Jan xx

Cindy said...

This is so elegant, I love it!!! Methinks I may have to CASE this for a thank you card I need to make. TFS!

stampinfrog said...

Sally the white on white is so beautiful!Love it!
Hugs,Connie

Rita said...

I meant to comment on THIS card but I ended up putting it in the post above this one, sorry.

OMGosh This card is STUNNING, I love it!!!

Lorraine A said...

absolutely stunning card Sally :-) The image is beautiful and the embossing and ribbon are perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

I have really enjoyed this last month as your GD :-) Thanks for making me feel so welcome :-) x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx