Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week1 Challenge At Charisma Cardz & 2 New DT Members

Can you believe we are already 7 days into the new year? Is this going to be another year passing by as quickly as 2009?

Hope all you out there in blogland are keeping warm in all this frigid weather and snow!

Ok! Ok! I know it's Thursday and you all are excited about the New Challenge at, Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog and the winner of "MY BLOG CANDY". Before I get into all of that,

I want to thank you all who participated in our Birthday Blog Hop and Challenge.
You all were fabulous. Your creations were more than outstanding.
You made our 1st birthday celebration a huge success.

Now to be qualify for MY candy you had 2 things to do... so for all of you who followed my instructions, you were added into the draw, others were eliminated. Out of 102 entries only 41 qualified. You were to announce about the blog hop on your blog and tell me what you liked about Charisma Cardz Challenges. Most of you did one, but not the other. I am so sorry!
Without further delay
(no drum roll today, my drummer is frostbitten)
the winner of my blog candy is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sandra Tomlinson who said:
hiya, congrats on charismas first birthday, i am a regular visitor of charisma its one of my fave challenge blogs as you always inspire me, happy new year xxx
was chosen by random generator. I don't know how to take a photo of random generator to paste to show that I put in 1- 41 and it chose #1. Sandra was the first to comply with the requirements.
Please email me with your address so I can get your winnings in the mail to you asap. You have until Jan 10th at noon EST (5PM UK time) to email me, (my email is on the right side of my blog under my profile) otherwise I will choose another winner.

For the winner of the other DT member's blogs be sure to visit them and also the Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog for a complete list of all the winners. While you are there be sure to check out all the details for the new challenge this week, which has been set by our lovely Carly:

She has chosen a color combo challenge for week #1,
which just happens to be my all-time favorite color combo:

pink, brown, cream, toffee

I am anxious to see what you come up with. Lets get those scissors, adhesive, Stamps,
markers, etc and start creating!

My creation for this week is a card using Tilda

Image: Magnolia

Papers: Papermania - Regency

Flowers - Prima & Stash

Copic Markers

Ribbon: Stash

*****Please welcome our newest DT Members by visiting there blogs.

Welcome


14 comments:

sandra tomlinson said...

wow i cant believe i won thanks soo much im over the moon, will try pm ya know with my addy,
thanks again xxx

JanJay said...

Your card is gorgeous Sally.

I didn't know how to put the Random.org onto my blog either!

Jan xx

Nicola said...

Ooh what a beautiful card and colour combo Sally. Your colouring is fabulous and your paper and layout so pretty. Such wonderful detail with your flowers and ribbon treatment too. Happy New 2010 sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Allison said...

tooo cute
AllisonX

Leanne said...

This is soooo pretty!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Michelle said...

Congrats to Sandra!

love your card...it's super cute

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) This Tilda is one of my faves ,, I love her headscarf and pinny ,, so cute :-) Your colouring is fabulous ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

stampinfrog said...

Oh Sally this Tilda card is sooooo beautiful. Fantastic color combo.Love the flowers and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

Oooo, I love this color combo, too! Gorgeous card, Sally!

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card love the Tilda and papers:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Riet said...

Ohh what a gorgeous card,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

mueppi said...

What a gorgeous card, Sally!!
I love the colours and all details!
Hugs Gisela

gina g said...

Hi Sally wow this is so pretty i love the sweet image. luv gina xx

Chrissy D said...

So pretty - Love the color combo, the addition of the primas and your coloring! TFS!