Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Tilda That Almost Didn't Get Posted

I have had this card finished since Monday and just kept forgetting to take a picture and post it. I haven't had much time for crafting lately as my accountant thinks it is a good idea for me to work on my books. I don't know why...they aren't due until April. Of course he probably knows that I have not entered any data in my computer for the past year and figures it will take me that long to get it done. He's probably right. For someone who was johnny-on-the-spot when I was working, has certainly become lazy now. LOL. I hate book work. Anyhoo enough about that.
Here is my card for the Just Magnolia challenge, using Tilda and pleated paper.

Recipe:

Paper - SU, ribbon from my stash, lavender dots-Mark Richardsusa, MS border punch, cardstock, just scraps from my scrap pile. Image - Magnolia, Copic Markers.

10 comments:

Sarpreet said...

a really beautiful card, the image is sweet

Riet said...

What beautiful Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Sally Im so glad you posted it...gorgeous pleating too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Sally!

I think after we get used to being retired we settle in & become lazy...not so much lazy as oh I can do that tomorrow & tomorrow never comes, hehehe!!! How did we manage ALL this while working? Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful coloring technique on this sweet Tilda and the pleated DP is such a great touch of texture!

Cindy said...

Oooo, I like the way you used the paper! Very striking, Sally. Love it!

Mrs Bs Blog said...

What a beautiful card. i love the image. Hugs Val xxx

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Sally, I'm glad you posted her!!!
love the punched edging!!!


I'm totally lazy when it comes to entering our business info...we use Quickbooks software and it spits out wonderful reports! But I still have to sit there and enter in all the figures! ugh! I usually wait until the very last minute to catch up...thank goodness we do things quarterly! lol
Blessings, Maria

Davi said...

Very pretty card. I love how you used the punch down the side and the pretty little jewels. Your image is colored beautifully!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving encouraging words!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Sally and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda