Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not Your Normal Valentines

I thought I would see if my mojo would come back and all I can say is that it has come back but not in the usual way. It has wanted to create on it's own rather than for challenges, so this is what my mojo created. I had nothing to do with it. Honest!
The first card is done in blues. The paper is SU. Image - Inkadinkado, Ribbon & Charm - My Stash, Embossing Power - White Diamond, Judikins
It was actually a fun card to make and it goes to show Valentines don't have to be red or pink.

Next is one of my favorites. It is using the same image as above with the same embossing powder, but this time I have mounted it on copper merri paper and flocked paper from papermania, Prima flowers. Twine & brads from my stash, punch bunch leaf punch.

7 comments:

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous card

stampinfrog said...

Both of the valentine cards are absolutely GORGEOUS Sally! Love the embossed images. Fabulous colors on both!
Hugs,Connie

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! These are so gorgeous!! I love both color variations and the pretty accents!! Stunning!! Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Both are so pretty. Love the bows!

Cindy said...

I adore Valentine's in non-traditional colors! Beautiful work, as always, my dear!!!

Jeanette said...

Your mojo came back in spades. These are so gorgeous.

Nicola said...

Two very beautiful cards Sally, loving your heart stamp, beautiful papers and your navy ribbon treatment has the WOW factor for sure.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-