Monday, January 4, 2010

No Card Today But Still Crafty!

Before I post my pictures... Remeber....to be conisdered for my blog candy you have 2 things to complete. Without those you will not be entered in the draw. I am checking each blog.
See post below.

...............................................................................................................................................................................
I don't make New Years Resolutions, but this year I promised myself that I (who am afraid of color on my walls) would paint at least one of my walls a color other than Ivory or tan. The day after New Years I painted one wall in my family room "Frosty Pine". I have left the remaining 3 walls cream because I only have 1 light source in the room. I love it, but what do you think?
Since my mojo for crafting has seemingly gone "Walk About" I need to do some thing constructive! I have decided to paint this wall and clean my office and paint the walls in that room too! There may be no stopping me now with a can of paint!
From This

To This




Don't pay any attention to the decorations. I was trying to make up my mind what colors I wanted to use. LOL so their is a bunch of stuff just sitting there. LOL..

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sally, I love it! When you said "pine" today on the phone, I was picturing something darker. This is really pretty, and still reflects the light well.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful accent color!

Diamond Doll said...

Oh it,s lovely colour Sally and so fresh looking.
I have now linked my Celebrations card for Charisma challenge,i done the hop 1st LOL
(Hugs)
Trish (-: