Monday, January 11, 2010

My Newly Painted Craft Room

Well my dear crafty bloggers I am truly embarrassed to post these pictures and I do hope that none of your craft spaces look like mine did. I don't have a clue how a person can put so much stuff in one small room. It's truly amazing. A lot of what you see was not all craft stuff, but that now has been banished from my space and only crafting supplies remain. It seems that my space seemed to be the "catch all" area for whatever anyone didn't know what to do with. It has taken me a week of working hard to get this room painted, organized and back together. I even managed to change my first ever light fixture. Was scared to death that I would knock myself on my backside, but obviously I turned off the right breaker. LOL While I was doing this I was in hopes that my mojo would return, but so far it hasn't. Must be the weather. LOL. For some reason I just can't seem to get warm and that is not like me at all. I am always warm!
BEFORE PAINT AND ORGANIZATION
SPILL OVER INTO THE LIVING ROOM




The Big reveal!
Tell me what you think. Will it stay this way???
Probably not once my mojo returns.

AFTER PAINT AND ORGANIZATION







9 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sally you have done a fantastic job!Love the soft color on the walls! DO YOU WANT TO COME AND DO MINE? PLEZ!!!!!
Hugs,Connie

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

Now thats sooo much better Sally... can u come and do mine now..!!! i could do with a good sort out and tidy up...!!!! just so i can remember what i have where...lol.. i love the space.. and how you have organised it all... miss you loads.. hope you had a good christmas and all the best for 2010
kaz_za

Glennis said...

What a fab craft room you have, I am so envious

Cindy said...

Sally, that is AWESOME!!! Your crafting mojo will be set free now. And now you have room for the things I'm sending tomorrow!!! :-D

mueppi said...

What a great craft room you have!!!
I wish you good time and a lot idea of creations!
Hugs Gisela

purplestamper316 said...

Fabulous job! I'll bet you keep it this nice for a long time since it probably feels wonderful :) <><

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Wow! No wonder you are beat. It looks so great though. Mine NEVER stays organized so if you keep just give yourself a big pat on the back.

Maria Matter said...

what a fabulous space!!!

love the soft color of your walls!

blessings!

Lainocrafts said...

Oh Sally you did make me laugh with your spill over in the lounge, I thought mine was bad but am pleased to say that it wasnt as bad as yours. Your room looks absolutely lovely and I am hoping that I can get mine done soon too.

Just need some crafty friends to help me thinks...... how you fixed hun?

Sending you lots of love, peace and pain free moments for 2010.

Elaine
xx