Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friday Funday Challenge Meets Friends

Cindy, over at Hearts Delight has begun her Friday Funday Challenges again. This week she has chosen "Friendship". There are no other requirements than, that. Such an easy challenge. I made this card sometime ago and wasn't sure that I liked it, but the more I look at it the more it grows on me so I thought I would enter it in her challenge.

The card itsself was cut on the cricut, wild card cartridge out of pale grape cardstock. Inked the edges but can't remember what ink I used or what stamp I used for the swirl. The image stamp was Studio G. I placed acetate over the opening and I also sprayed the image with Spray that I made using SU Frostwhite all purpose ink. (love that stuff)! Colored the image with copics added a dark purple flower from a cricut cartridge, a few gems and ended up with a very simple card.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Just beautiful! I really like the colors (and wish I had a Cricut!!!). Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

stampinfrog said...

Simply Beautiful Sally!Love the color combo and there is nothing better than sharing a cup of coffee with a friend!
Hope you have had a fantastic weekend...Can hardly wait to see who the first spotlight company is tomorrow!!!
Hugs,Connie

Jeanette said...

I don't just 'like' it....I love it.
Beautiful.

Leanne said...

Wow Sally, this is so beautiful - I love it!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card