Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coming Soon......

What am I up to?
With the economy being as it is, seemingly worldwide, I have decided to spotlight companies and or products that I have used and found they definitely live up to their billing. I don’t know about you but I am so tired of buying things only to be so disappointed and end up tossing them out. Money in my home is a precious commodity as I am sure it is in yours and I am truly tired of wasting what precious little I have. That being said, there are really tried and true products available and I will be spotlighting some of those products and companies over the next few weeks. Several of these companies have been generous enough to sponsor me with a “give away” to one lucky person on the week of their spotlight. Each week you will be introduced to a company or product and be told how you can win a freebie. Does that sound like fun? I will do this on a weekly basis until I run out of product and sponsors.

If you are a company and would like to be spotlighted just contact me using the words: contact me under my profile. I will be happy to discuss the details with you.
SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT POSTS

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wonderful idea. I'm adding you to my blog list and will blog about your wonderful tips.

stampinfrog said...

Oh this is a fantastic idea!Can hardly wait to see the products that you will spotlight!
Hugs,Connie

Leanne said...

Sally, this is a fantastic idea! Can't wait to read more about it!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

pinky said...

So thats what the big secret was lol, excellent idea, just what we need.
Pinky

Sarpreet said...

This is a brilliant idea, look forward to it

Nicola said...

What a brainwave Sally, you sure are going to help a lot of us with your tried and trusted companies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

CraftyMomOf2 said...

awesome idea sally!!! i can't wait to see what you spotlight!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally this sounds interesting and can not wait to see the products you highlight and I agree with you money is tight now and I too am sick of wasting money on things I think will be good and then end up very disapointed, I look forward to the showcase.
Hugs Linda

Rita said...

OMGosh, this card is STUNNING...I luv it!!!

I can hardly wait for the first, this should be fun! Congrats!

Vee said...

Hi Sally this is a fabulous idea well done. Look forward to hearing more.
My Mum is a bit better today just have to wait and see if the new meds work for her. Same thing again Pneumonia obviously didn't clear away the first time. I'll keep in touch.
xx Vee

Lainocrafts said...

Fab idea Sally - let's us all know what is worth buying etc.

Hope you are all doing ok.

Elaine
xx