Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bandits & Candy Hearts

I just couldn't resist using my glimmer mists again to create another card. I really wish you could see the shimmer to this card, it is fabulous. I used candy apple red and ink pink to create the background and the over stamped it with burgundy. Wow! Totally stunning paper.
Heat treat cup, heart punch & heart stamp are all SU products -- Thanks Cindy! Ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Cutting Cafe.


I just love this little SU bandit. He is so adorable. Papers are Smitten, corner punch is picture perfect, Sentiment - SU, Ribbons stash. hearts from Cricut and run through the cuddlebug.


9 comments:

Diana said...

WOW, love this!

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards, Sally! The background on the first card is so pretty and the M&Ms are a definite bonus!!

The little raccoon on the second card is adorable!

stampinfrog said...

Two super cute valentines cards!Love the background paper you have made on the first card. It is Gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Bev said...

Oh these are brilliant Sally, I love the idea of the treat card - brilliant! x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

What beautiful cards!! They are lovely.
I'm anxious to get back to stamping and to get looking through my supplies to see what I need to order from you..I know I need pearls, but have to check the colors.

Hope all is well with you.
Have appreciated your emails.

Cindy said...

Wow!!! All I can say is WOW!!! I'm really loving the shimmery, swirly background on that first card...that's just awesome. And that little love bandit is so darn cute. TFS Hugs, Cindy

Davi said...

Wow these are wonderful. Love the great dimension and all the great extras!

Leanne said...

WOW these are gorgeous!! I want them!

Hugs
Leanne
x