Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are You Feeling Fruity? Week 3

Can you believe it is week 3 already? I was so hoping this year would slow down just a little bit. LOL

Thank you all for joining in our challenge at Charisma Cardz this past week. There was a fabulous amount of entries and your creations were absolutely sensational. Leanne sure chose a great theme.

Now on to this week. Our Theme has been set by DT Member: Vee
She has chosen:
Fruity Colors.

What better time to have such fun colors than in the middle of winter. I can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardz to get all the details of the challenge and to learn all about the fabulous sponser for this week.

For my challenge I have decided to create a scrapbook using fruity colors. It is a happy little book.










Recipe:
Album: Bazzil mono Minis
Paper: Inque Boutique, Cabana - We R Memory Keepers, Madame Royale - DCWV, Sweet Shoppe - Me & My Big Ideas, Rease Mat Pad
Flowers: Michaels bridal table confetti & Prima, Costa Bright
Centers, Brads & Ribbons: my stash
Swirls: Cricut Home Decor
Pearls: Mark Richardsusa

8 comments:

Tasha said...

What a fab album, love the colours and layouts
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

WOW Sally, this is gorgeous!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Allison said...

its adorable
AllisonX

stampinfrog said...

Sally this album is gorgeous!Love seeing the cheerful fruity colors. (It has been so cloudy,cold and rainy where I live in KY. I am so ready to see the sun again!)Fabulous layouts on each page!
Hugs,Connie

Lorraine A said...

what a fabulous idea :-) I love the album , gorgeous Sally ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Sandra said...

Love the colours you have used for your scrapbook, so cheerful and bright.
Hugs
Sandra x

Marcea said...

fabulous idea Sally - hope you are keeping well my dear
-x-

Cindy said...

Wow, Sally, I love those SB pages! I so need to try my hand at that, but really don't know where to start.