Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sneaking A Peek!

Sorry about the awful picture but I wanted to snap it before Miss V realized that I caught her sneaking a peek and then I had to go and jiggle the camera! LOL Anyway these were the gifts that hubby and I purchased for family and Miss V, however most of them were sent to us by my family from out of state for Miss V and her mom and dad. Also Miss V decorated my tree this year, thus all the pink! Can't say that I think she did a great job, but it's ok. She really, really wanted to decorate Nonnie's tree.

In This photo below she was begging to just open 1 package.
Did we let her?
Of course.
Isn't that what grandparents are for?

7 comments:

Sam said...

Fantastic pics Sally - even with the jiggle lol

Are you sure Miss V will be able to contain her excitement and open only 1 prezzie??

With best Christmas wishes to you and yours Sally - I hope you all have a great day.

Sam
x

Heike said...

Wonderful pictures Sally.....

I wish you and your family a "very Merry Christmas" with big presents :-))). Have a wonderful Time.....

Big Hugs from Germany
Heike

Jessica G. said...

Christmas is best when celebrated with family, especially little ones! You are making wonderful memories for this little cutie!!

stampinfrog said...

Miss V did a fantastic job decorating the tree! Just wanted to drop in blogland to wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR!
HUgs,Connie

Riet said...

So gorgeous photos Sally.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cindy said...

Oh, that brings back so many happy childhood memories! Thanks for sharing, Sally. Miss V is my kinda girl! Hugs, Cindy E.

Bev said...

This really made me giggle Sally - too funny bless her. Glad to see she's got you wrapped round her little finger lol. x