Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Little Elf

Now how perfect is that picture?
My Miss V was sitting in the family room in front of the unfinished Christmas tree playing with packages that went inside of a ceramic Santa and his pack! She had placed a large green ribbon around her neck (one that I made to go outdoors) and put on an elf hat that she found in my stash of stuff. (I had forgotten that I had it). She was so adorable I just had to take her picture. She didn't even realize I was about until I spoke to her. When she looked up I snapped the photo.

6 comments:

JanJay said...

Oh Sally what a gorgeous picture, doesn't Miss Vee look a cutie and what a beauty she is.

Jan x

stampinfrog said...

Miss V is a gorgeous little lady!
Have a fantastic Christmas!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

That is so adorable! Miss V is the perfect little elf!!! Merry Christmas, dear Sally, to you and your family. Hugs, Cindy

Margaret, said...

Aww Sally how lovely does Miss V look first time i have seen a photo of her , Merry Christmas to you, and your family
Margaret xx

Bev said...

That's definitely one for the scrapbook Sally - brilliant x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

She is soooo precious! What a beautiful smile ( I'm was a dental hygienist so I would know...:)