Friday, November 27, 2009

Wishing For Peace

I found this little angel in my stash of swap images so I have no idea who it is by, but I wanted to use it and thought what better time than now. My wish for this year is world-wide peace. I know that probably isn't possible, but at least we can strive to have peace in our hearts.

The card is very simple. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, copic markers, Michaels Bridal Table Confetti flowers, Mark Richardsusa Pearls, Ribbon from my stash and Sentiment by Recollections.

Heart's Delight is having a challenge this week to use no red or green or blue and white for Hanukkah. She is offering some SU as the prize. You'll truly want to enter.
This also fits the challenge at
Flourishes --Thank you or Christmas Cards
Paper Cutz Anything goes
Everybody Art Christmas
Creatalicious Christmas
Creative Card Crew Favorite things. I love angels (collect them) & flowers

18 comments:

thread-bare said...

Sally she is just soooo cute. I have a little gift for you on my blog xx Clare x

JanJay said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, so lovely in all white & fab image

Jan x

mueppi said...

Your card is so wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

stampinfrog said...

Sally your card is gorgeous! I love all the white with a hint of gold! Beautifully colored Angel!
I am just taking a little bit of a break from doing my xmas cards. Thanks for having faith in me to get them done!!!Have a safe and fun weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

Sally, this is exactly what I meant in the challenge. So lovely!!! The gold "pearls" in the centers of the flowers are a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Sally,what a BEAUTIFUL card.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

So elegant and what a sweet little image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

Jenny said...

Very elegant. I love the embossing it's my favourite embossing folder.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Helen Dooley said...

Truely a beautiful card. So Elegant looking. Thanks for playing on PCC.

Leanne said...

Sally this is absolutely beautiful! It is also a beautiful thing that you have wished for....I pray one day it will happen.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Kim Dellow said...

So prettt, what a totally cute card. The image is so sweet. Kim

Lainocrafts said...

Sally, great card. Havent been blog hopping for a while, have missed a lot especially your lovely creations.

Hope you are keeping well, take care

Elaine
xx

Jessica G. said...

The white background really makes this darling angel pop and the CB adds such elegant texture!

Abby said...

Hi there...I really love your card...the image is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious...would love to see you join us again next month!

Abby:)

Alex said...

wonderful card sally!
hugs, Alex

Mel X said...

OOh so cute. Lovely card

Mel X

Bev said...

Absolutley gorgeous my friend, love the touch of gold on white, so elegant x

Bec said...

aww.. so pretty, thanks so joining us at creatalicious.. Bec xx