Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weather Says Winter - My Card Says Summer

Well November has finally arrived and we at the Jones household are planning all the festitivities of the month... There are just a few. First off is Miss V's 5th birthday. Had to believe that plump little 7lb bundle that arrived in our lives on Thanksgiving Day 2002 is going to be 5! Where has the time gone? She has brought so much joy to our lives. Next would be family Thanksgiving celebrations and tons of eating with both of our families. LOL. Love this time of year, turkey with all the trimmings, pumpkin and pecan pie, sweet potato casserole....enough of that, my mouth is watering and I can feel the pounds being added to my butt just thinking about it and it is weeks away! Last but not least we will be celebrating my parents 63rd anniversary! I am so blessed to still have them in my life. Sorry I did digress...didn't I?

On to the challenge business at Charisma Cardz

Your creations for our challenge this last week for No Designer Paper was fabulous. Couldn't believe some of the innovative ways you all came up with making your own designer paper. Thank you for joining us and sharing your ideas and talent.

This week the challenge at Charisma Cardz has been set by the lovely and talented Leanne. She has chosen a sketch this week. She says it is her first sketch...It is fabulous and easy to work with. Hurry on over to Charisma Cardz to get the skinny on the sketch and who our sponser will be this week. Can't wait to see what you create this week.

I loved using this sketch, it fit my mood to a "T".
Recipe:
Paper: Colorbok Nature's Garden
Image: Magnolia
Brads & Ribbon: My stash
Copics

6 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Sally and the image is so cute and coloured beautifully, gorgeous papers and layout too. Love it.

All that food your chatting about has made me drool, sounds so yummy.

Hugs Linda

Maria Matter said...

Delightful card, beautifully colored!
Blessings, Maria

rozzy said...

Hi sally, lovely to see you over at my Blog :)
I love your card. the colours are just gorgeous and of course I love Tilda :)
have a good weekend
hugs rozzy xx

maxine said...

A beautiful card, I love how you have coloured Tilda.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet Tilda card in such fun summery colors! Our weather lately has been in the 70s, so it still feels like summer here!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sally, Tilda looks glorious sat here and your gingham paper is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-