Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tilda Goes Traditional

My second post and second challenge card of the day! Sorry about the bad photo. My hands seem to be shaky today for some reason, so this is as good as it gets. LOL I thought I would color Tilda in the traditional red and green colors to see how it turned out. Not bad! Thought I would enter it in the challenge at Just Magnolia this week.
I have no idea who the designer paper is by, it was in my scrap box, buttons and ribbon from my stash, Image - Magnolia, Sentiment - Recollections, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.


12 comments:

Bubbles said...

Another yummy card, Tilda looks nice in those bright reds and greens, and the paper is great!
joanne x

Shirley said...

What a cutie pie! I love what you did witht he buttons and the greeting too!

CraftyC said...

Cute card Sally, love the sentiment and a great colour combo
Clairex

stampinfrog said...

Miss Tilda looks fantastic in red & green! Love the papers too!
Hugs,Connie

mueppi said...

Wow.... Sally
what a lovely card with great colours!!!!
I love it!!
Hugs Gisela

Donna said...

Adorable card Sally, love the red and green. Donna x

Cindy said...

This is so festive, and your coloring is the best! I love the way you have her sitting on the ribbon. Hugs, Cindy E.

thread-bare said...

Tilda just looks amazing Sally. The colouring is stunning xx Clare x

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a sweet Tilda and love the red on did on her. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Allison said...

she looks lovely in those bright colours
AllisonX

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful coloring, Sally! Tilda looks awesome in traditional holiday colors!!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sally. Tilda looks fabulous in red and green and your paper is so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-