Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sneaky Peek Making Hand Made Cards

For all you dog and cat lovers out there, this kit will be an absolute "must have" to get all the details and to sign up for Making Hand Made Cards FREE newsletter be sure to hurry on over and sign up for it at: http://www.making-handmade-cards.com/free-handmade-card-newsletter.html
This first card didn't turn out exactly the way I planned it in my mind. However I posted it anyway to showcase the papers and images, but also thought someone else might case the idea and do a much better job of it. I never throw away any of those little plastic bubble packings that items come in so that is what my globe/shaker card is made from. LOL My family calls me a pack rat, but you never know when you might need one of those. I call it recycling at its best.




I just fell in love with this decoupage image. I knew immediately when I saw it that I was making a window card. I can just see him looking out the window looking for Santa and dreaming of all those doggie bones he is going to get for Christmas. I added white flocking and glitter to his hat. These were delightful to work with.




5 comments:

JanJay said...

Aww your cards are gorgeous, your shaker card is fab & I just love the dog, what a cutie!

Jan xx

mueppi said...

Wow.... Sally
what a wonferul card with such lovely image and colours!!!
Hugs Gisela

Cindy said...

The dog looking out the window is adorable. The recycled bubble is brilliant!

Shirley said...

These two cards are too cute for words, but then I have to say the first is shaker adorable and the second is just precious with that look on his face!!! Love what you did with the hat!

thread-bare said...

Oh sally I just love your little doggie. The flocking gives such a fluffy effect xx Clare x