Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Penguins & Snowman

When I saw this snowman and these little penguins over at Cool Scrappin I told Cathy I just had to have them. Thankfully she sells them! This is the happiest snowman I have ever seen and those penguins sure are having a Merry time. When I made this card I was just making it for fun, but decided to use the sketch from
Sketch Saturday
then it fit the challenges for:
Creative Inspirations Sparkle
Colour Create red, white & green
One Stop Craft Challenge/ snowflakes
Basic Grey Challenge Glitz & Bling
Paper Take Weekly/ Favorite Christmas card, Open challenge
I can't believe I did 6 challenges with one card! Whoo Hoo...

Images: Great Impressions
Paper: Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Copic Markers
Glitter: Sparkle n Sprinkle (lots and lots of it)
Snowflake, ribbon & sentiment from my stash and button box.

9 comments:

Sweet 'N' Crafty Gal said...

What a beautiful card sally, love snowmen! hehe xxx

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card Sally. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

thread-bare said...

LOL!!! What a cheery snowman Sally... & well done for getting it into soooo many challenges xx Clare x

JanJay said...

Oh this is such a fab image, can see totally why you fell in love with it! Absolutely gorgeous card & well done on fitting it to 6 challenges!

Jan x

Rach said...

what a swet card, hugs rachxx

stampinfrog said...

Oh Sally this snowman image is so adorable! Fabulous coloring and papers!
Hugs,Connie

Jessica G. said...

Adorable image and perfect DP combo!

My Little Space said...

Such a fab image and fun card.

Mandy

Deanne said...

WOW! Love that image! You coloured it beautifully! And your paper choices are just perfect! Great work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne