Sunday, November 29, 2009

Miracle Tape

It has been touted as miracle tape, tearable tape, and the next red line tape. Now I don't know if I would go that far as to call it the next red line tape as that stuff is super strong, but I have been using this tape now for the last 2 1/2 months and I love it. The rolls come in a number of sizes and all of them have 165 feet which is 11 times more tape than a redline roll. It bonds permanently and is acid-free. It is the best deal I have found on tape for a fraction of the cost. It is so versitile can do embossing, glittering, beads, flocking and lots more. It also comes in sheets that you can emboss, glitter and punch, etc.

I have gotten some of these tapes in that I plan to put in my webstore, but have just not had the time, so I thought I would list them here. If you would like more information or prices please email me. My email is in the sidebard.

1/8in. x 165ft




1/4 in x165ft



3/8in x 165ft




and the sheets come in packages of 3 and measure 6 x 10 inches.

1 comment:

Margaret, said...

I would have some Sally but the cost of sending it arrrg shame
Margaret xx