Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just A Bit Of Gold

It's Thursday!
Time for another Challenge #46 from Charisma Cardz. I hope you enjoy these challenges as much as I do. As a DT member I have so much fun creating my projects each week.

Thanks to all of you who joined in our challenge this past week for Merry & Bright. Your creations were marvelous!

This week our challenge has been set by DT member, Joanne, who has provided us with a fantastic sketch this week. Be sure to hurry on over to Charisma Cardz to get the sketch, all the details and to see all about our fabulous sponser this week!


I CASED this idea from someone's blog awhile back when I was blog hopping, but can't for the life of me remember who it was. Anyway whomever you were thank you!
I chose to do an all white card with just a hit of gold. All the elements of Joanne's sketch are there, you just have to look hard because they are all the same color.
I used the cuttlebug embossing folder with the ornaments on it. Also used Martha Stewart border punch, and a spell binders pendant. The image is CDee's and is embossed with enchanted gold embossing powder. Pearls are from Mark Richardsusa. Ribbon is from my stash and the bow has been tied with the Bow-Easy!

11 comments:

sparklybitsblog said...

thats so pretty sally very elegant x mandy

Allison said...

soo pretty
AllisonX

JanJay said...

This is a real stunner! So elegant

Jan x

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally very elegant and love the pearls.
Hugs Linda

Cindy said...

Oh my! This one really is stunning, Sally. I hope you don't mind if I CASE it!!!

stampinfrog said...

Sally this card is so GORGEOUS! Love all the color combo of the white with the gold...So elegant!!!
Hugs,Connie

Jessica G. said...

The gold image is stunning against the white background -- so elegant!

Meikoningin said...

This is very stylish and elegant, well done !!!

Simone said...

Wow, what a stunning card!!! It looks very festive and elegant!
Simone

Nicola said...

This is so elegant and clssy Sally, love your white and gold combo and those gorgeous baubles.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

thread-bare said...

Stunning hun. Really elegant xx Clare x