Monday, November 30, 2009

Tilda In Blue

I have had this card made since Friday evening and thought I had better get it uploaded because at the rate I am going that is not going to happen if I don't do it right now! LOL.
Loved making this card. Used the sketch from Just Magnolia

It also fits the challenges for:
Magnolia Down Under Christmas Decoration or Card
The Pink Elephant Color Me Wonderful, using your favorite coloring medium
Sophisticat Challenge Snowflakes & Sparkle
Sparkle Creations Christmas Cards
Kaboodledoodles Snowflakes
2 Red Bananas Christmas Cards
Stamp With Fun Christmas
Pollycraft Christmas
Poor Tilda is just frigid from all the cold. Makes me shiver just thinking about it.

This photo shows the white flocking I used and added angel dust to it for
the fur trim on her outfit. I just love how it looks



This image shows the snow where I have used angel dust and then went back and colored in the background using Frost White All purpose ink from SU. Love that stuff. Wish you could see the detail in real life. All that sparkle is gorgeous.
Recipe:
Papers: Winter Wonderland -- Dovecraft
Punch: Martha Stewart
Snowflake, tag & Frost White All Purpose Ink: SU
Silver Cord & brads: My stash
Copic Markers
White Flocking: Sparkle n Sprinkle
Angel Dust

22 comments:

Nikki said...

What a beautiful card love that sparkly flocking :)
thanks for the comment
Nikki
P.S I have a little digi candy up

stampinfrog said...

Sally this card is so beautifully. Your coloring is fantastic! Love the look of the flocking and great sparkle!
HUgs,Connie

Rainmac said...

Such a beautiful card, I love blue on Christmas cards x

JanJay said...

Ooh this is so gorgeous Sally, I just love blue on Christmas cards, although Tilda does look cold! LOL.

Beautiful card & so many challenges too, well done. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats and taking part in my challenge

Jan x

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous card! She makes me cold just looking at here - great colors! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card,
love those shiny boots,
Thank You for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Pat said...

Stunning card!!! And soooo cute. :)

Sparkle said...

What a precious card! I love her in blue.

Linda said...

It's a gorgeous card - I know how she is feeling it's been freezing cold and wet here today!

Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.

Linda said...

I know how she must be feeling it's been cold here today. A beautiful card - thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.

Ann said...

ouch I'm cold just looking - so cute though - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Davi said...

Beautiful card. All the detail and the coloring on the tilda is wonderful. Very pretty!

stampinfrog said...

Sally just wanted to let you know I have sent you an email with the information on the small calendars!
Let me know if you don't get the email!
Hugs,Connie

Margaret, said...

awww so cute and ardorable
Margaret xx

Avril Ann said...

Tilda and I both, Sally, this is so cute, and well done fitting in all those challenges, thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Mina said...

stunning card Sally, love the flocking and the colours are fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Cindy said...

Sally, your coloring is incredible! I adore this card!!!

thread-bare said...

This is just so sweet xx Clare x

Karen said...

Gorjus card and lovely colours too. Adorable image !
Good luck with all those challenges.
Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats.
Love Karen x

blackdragon said...

lovely work. thanks for joining us at sohpisticats this week.
hugs lynx

Spyder said...

Love this blue Tilda card! The snowflakes are really pretty and so is the 'loopy lace'I have some of these papers, I must use them!!
(Lyn)