Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally A Challenge! WOJ #55

There are two things I have wanted to do for the last couple weeks, but with the never ending zoo at the Jones household it has been impossible to do either one of them until now. I wanted to make a challenge card and use this template. Now I have done them both. Whooo Hooo.

I love making Christmas Cards with non-traditional colors and this image lends itsself to just that kind of challenge. She is so versitile.

Anyway this week at WOJ their challenge is to use brown, orange and ivory.
I used brown, orange and ivory cardstock. Designer paper from Basic Grey - Indian summer, gems from my stash, flowers Michaels Bridal Table Confetti (which can be found here), Swirl from cricut. glitter on her dress from sparkle and sprinkle (I am so into glitter this year) . I am not sure, but I think the sentiment is a rubbernecker stamp. ?? Image is colored with copics.



10 comments:

Bubbles said...

Totally and utterly GORGEOUS card Sally. Love the colours, papers, sparkles, the easel design (which is my fave at the mo.) just everything!!
Joanne x

Shirley said...

She is beautiful and the card is lovely. I really like what you did with the glitter too!

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous Sally! This is one of mine my fav images from WOJ and your coloring is so beautiful!I Love the easel card!GORGEOUS
Hugs,Connie

PäiviR said...

Very beautiful card and your coloring is just amazing.
Hugs
Päivi

Leanne said...

Wow Sally this is absolutely gorgeous, stunning infact.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Jenny Gropp said...

Wow -- this is so striking - -the coloring is top notch and the glittered edges are so eye catching!

thread-bare said...

Sally this is just beautiful. The colours you have used have just created a gorgeous sepia look. Love it xx Clare x

Rach said...

such a stunning card, thank you for joining us. hugs rachxx

Nicola said...

Stunning card Sally, your colouring to Willow is fantastic.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Margaret said...

Sally words fail me on this one its just .....................beautiful and fantastiv , and WOW LOVE IY
Margaret Scards