Saturday, November 21, 2009

4 Season Desk Calendars - Just In Time For 2010

I was asked to make a few of these for gifts and thought
I would add a few of them to my website for sale.
In The meantime I found that this fit the challenge this week for Secret Crafters this week which it to make a calendar. Now how cool is that!
These make fabulous gifts. They are a 4-sided desk calendar, featuring the 4 seasons. When Winter & Spring are finished just untie the ribbon, flip the inside of the card to the outside and your have Summer & Fall. Retie the ribbon and your all set. Each side has a 3-month calendar corresponding with the season.











11 comments:

Rita said...

This is so darn cute Sally, I luv it!

stampinfrog said...

WOW Sally! I love this desk calendar! You have used the perfect papers and embellies...Love the ribbon that holds it together...LOVE IT!!!
Hugs,Connie

Rainmac said...

What a fantastic calendar, I love it x

Nicola said...

Fabulous project and gift Sally. Love how you have decorated the pages to correspond with seasons.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

JanJay said...

Oh this is fantastic, what a wonderful calendar, and a great idea to have the four seasons.

Jan x

thread-bare said...

Wow Sally another fabby idea. I wish I knew where you get these ideas from as they are always so clever xx Clare x

Jill said...

wow Sally they are gorgeous I love them all so creative thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love how you've done the different seasons.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

What a great idea!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Helen said...

What a great idea!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Dear Author sallyscreativecorner.blogspot.com !
Bravo, your idea it is magnificent