Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whoo Hooo 6 Challenges - One Card!

Six challenges with one card! Now that never happens to me, especially when I didn't even try to plan it!! I admire those ladies out there that can do up to 12 challenges with one card. I'm surprised that I could even do one card with all that has been going on here. Last evening son rushed DIL back to ER. She was having a reaction to her meds. We ran over to take care of Miss V and didn't get home until after midnight. I had just about finished this card, so this morning I got up and finshed it, then started looking through other challenges to see if I could do another quick card and found that my card fit several.

1. Just Magnolia , bright and zingy Hope this fills the bill. Used bright red and bright blue and green on her dress.

2. Basic Grey Challenges color combo, red, blue & green

3. Everybody Art Challenge Shapes. I am hoping my square and my tag count as shapes

4. Friday Sketchers This fabulous sketch. I love the simplicity of it and will use it again and again.

5. Stamp Something Bling. I think with all my glitter and pearls I have filled the bill with bling

6. Secret Crafter Use and old stamp or image. I used this stamp of tilda that I have had forever. I had forgotten that I had it.






papers - Basic Grey: Sultry & Eskimo Kisses
Cricut - Home decor
flowers - Prima
Pearls - Mark Richardsusa (I sell these on my website)
Image - Magnolia
Glitter- Glitter arts and sparkle n sprinkle
Metallic twine - stash

14 comments:

annies place said...

I love this card such nice vibrant colours.Ann x

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Biscuitlid said...

this is so cute - love the image, don't put her away!

Victoria
x

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Sally love the image and the colour combo thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

thread-bare said...

Wow Sally... fantastic card hun & getting it into sooo many challenges... just brilliant. Sorry to hear that your DIL was rushed into hospital again. Hope Miss V is bearing up ok xx Clare x

Vee said...

Fabulous card Sally and I love your Tilda image she's gorgeous.
xx Vee

Tracey said...

Fab card, love those papers & the flowers are gorgeous :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC Challenge!
Helen x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! She's just gorgeous with her sparkly tag and the pretty bling flowers!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! :) HUGS

Pam said...

Love all the sparkle the colours are great. Pam x

Jessica G. said...

Sweet Tilda with beautiful coloring really stands out on the sparkly tag! Gorgeous flower branch, too!!

Nicola said...

Ooh such an adorable card Sally, love your image and gorgeous paper and woo your floral detail is awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love Tilda and those flowers are fab.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

A beautiful card Sally! Your Tilda is so sweet and your colouring is perfection. Love the flower vine too. Glad you could join us at BG this time. Chris and the design team. :)