Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Challenge You Won't Want To Miss!

Ladies & Gents! Listed below is challenge you won't want to miss. It is easy peasy and the prize is fabulous! BTW if your mojo goes walk about and you need some fabulous sketches to get you motivated you will want to bookmark Vee's Sketch Blog and visit it often. She has lots of fantastic sketches. I use them myself! I thought it was my best kept secret, but I decided to share. Hurry on over.....you have until the end of the week!

http://veessketchpad.blogspot.com/2009/10/prize-this-week-vees-sketchpad13.html
UPDATE TO THE PRIZETO CELEBRATE REACHING 1000 HITS , WOOP!! WOOP!!.... I'VE ADDED 50 STAMPED IMAGES TO THE PRIZE. THESE WILL INCLUDE WOJ MUSING MELINDA, WILLOW AND BABY, HERB THE SNOWMAN, AND VARIOUS OTHER IMAGES.
Sketch 13

2 comments:

Vee said...

Hi Sally!! thanks for the link hope you can join in the fun this week.
xx Vee

thread-bare said...

Ooh thanks for sharing your secret Sally xx Clare x