Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 Cards and a Paper Craft = 8 Challenges

I took an hour before going to get my DIL, Miss V, & Dotty the dog to take a few minutes to make some cards. They didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned them, but I guess they are ok. I think I am just very tired. I am not used to child sitting, dog sitting and adult sitting for 15 hours a day, but am just glad that I can help. My DIL is very good, she asks for very little. Miss V is feeling a little neglected. She told her mommy this morning that she was tried of her mom getting all the attention. LOL, then when I started to write up this post, she told me I loved the computer more than I loved her. NOT LOL. And the dog wants my attention too!
Anyway I thought the cards I made fit a couple of challenges

The first card is for Lord Have Mercy The paper is from Dove Craft last year, ribbon from my stash and the image was sent to me in a swap a couple years ago.


The Next card fit 2 challenges:
1. 2 Sketches 4 Youusing their sketch
2. Everybody Art Challenge Halloween
3. Stamp Something/
It is a little plain, but my mojo just wasn't lettng me think what else to put on the card.



The next card is for:


1. Paper Take Weekly Using their sketch
2. ABC Challenge/ Fl is for flying


The Candy Box for:
1. MAWTT using their sketch and background paper must have text on it.
2. Cute Card Thursday/ Candy themed.
I asked my hubby to get me some good candy bars for this box that looked a little Christmasy when he went to the grocery store today. He came home with 3 Muskateers. Can you guess why? Of course, they are his favorites. LOL

18 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Such a busy birthday -- no wonder you are exhausted! Great job on the challenges; they inspired a wonderful variety of cards!!

Sandra said...

Did you really come up with all these gorgeous creation in just 1 hour???? That's amazing!! I wish I could create such beauties in that space of time.
Never heard of Muskateers before... need to investigate further.
Have a great day!
Sandra x

Bubbles said...

Hiya Sally, wow you have been busy! Your cards are just wonderful and I love your christmas choccie box, crafty move there by your hubby!!
Happy belated Birthday I hope you had a good day and that your family spoilt you rotten. I apologize once again for my card being late, hope you like it when it finally arrives!!!
Joanne x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow you are such a busy crafter! Love your makes, great colours and images. Thanks for taking part over at MAWTT, good luck Heidi (DT) xx

Caz said...

Fab project and cards Sally. Thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
Caz
x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow you've been one busy lady and that all in one hour. Looks great and thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovely cards!!

Laura Davis said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

All your creations are just fabulous!!

Mercy said...

what a great collection! all of these are fabulous!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

KimmyS said...

Such wonderful projects
Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

clare said...

gorgeous cards hun..you have been busy..and thanks for taking part in MAWTT challenge and good luck clare DT x

Giovana said...

Wonderful creations!
Thanks for joining us at stamp Something Challenge.
God bless
Giovana

Jill said...

beautiful cards and gift bag Sally thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Annie said...

fabulous cards and I love the candy box you made. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Cindy said...

What a typical husband maneuver! You sure have been busy, girl! LOVE IT ALL!!!

thread-bare said...

Wow some great cards Sally. Give Miss V a big hug for me. Thanks for popping over & joining in our challenge again xx Clare x

Samantha said...

Really cute, thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge this week, Samantha :0)