Monday, October 19, 2009

2nd Post Today....Wow! 3 Cards This Post!

It's hard to believe that I got another 3 cards done! It has been so long since I have had a day to just sit and craft. It felt sooooo good.

First up is my Halloween card using the sketch from I Heart 2 Stamp Loved using this sketch.
2. The Cute Card Thursday was having a spooky fest so this fit their challenge eventhough my pumpkin is not spooky at all.
3. One Stop Craft Challenge Challenge 51 is Halloween
4. Stampartic was make a Halloween card

All my papers are from Debbie Mumm Holiday pack (last years). Ghosts are puffy ribbon ghosts that I have had for ages. Sentiment Studio G, pumpkin image daisey and copic markers.



Next card is for 2 challenges

1. Dutch Dare was to use 2 cardstock, 2 patterned paper, 2 flowers, 2 brands 2 gemstones/buttons
2. Colour Create was to use, red, yellow, black and white

papers are from Autumn Leaves, Image?? flowers prima, brads and gems from my stash. The gems are at the base of the flowers on the teapot.


This card is for 2 challenges

1. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday
2. WOJ
Image is WOJ, paper is Debbie Mumm Holiday pack, last year. Punch is EK success. red dots, Mark Richardsusa, snowflakes McGill.


11 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Wow -- you've been a busy stamper! Aren't challenges wonderful inspiration? Wonderful variety of cards; I think my favorite is the mice one. Cute critters and Christmas DP are always a great combo!!

tracie said...

Oh wow Sally these are all fabulous, gorgeous images and details on all of them...but I think my favourite has to be the cute WOJ mice..fabulous !!
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

stampinfrog said...

Sally you have made 3 Beautiful cards! Love the images on all 3 cards, fantastic papers and details on all 3!
Hugs,Connie

Bev said...

Fabulous cards Sally, my fave is the WOJ one- stunning colours and colouring too. xx

Donalda said...

Hon this is just so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ>

thread-bare said...

Well done you for getting time to yourself to craft. Love all 3 of these but have to say those cheeky mice are my faves xx Clare x

Maria Matter said...

These are adorable Sally! love that happy pumpkin!
blessings, Maria

Pam said...

Hi sally thanks for joining in on my candy. Pam

Karin said...

Fabulous cards Sally.
Love all of them.
Thanks for joiing the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Nicola said...

Ooh they are all gorgeous Sally, such beautiful images and colouring and your papers are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cindy said...

Wow, you are on a roll! They are all beautiful!