It's hard to believe that I got another 3 cards done! It has been so long since I have had a day to just sit and craft. It felt sooooo good.
First up is my Halloween card using the sketch from I Heart 2 Stamp Loved using this sketch.
2. The Cute Card Thursday was having a spooky fest so this fit their challenge eventhough my pumpkin is not spooky at all.
3. One Stop Craft Challenge Challenge 51 is Halloween
4. Stampartic was make a Halloween card
All my papers are from Debbie Mumm Holiday pack (last years). Ghosts are puffy ribbon ghosts that I have had for ages. Sentiment Studio G, pumpkin image daisey and copic markers.
Next card is for 2 challenges
1. Dutch Dare was to use 2 cardstock, 2 patterned paper, 2 flowers, 2 brands 2 gemstones/buttons
2. Colour Create was to use, red, yellow, black and white
papers are from Autumn Leaves, Image?? flowers prima, brads and gems from my stash. The gems are at the base of the flowers on the teapot.
This card is for 2 challenges
1. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday
Image is WOJ, paper is Debbie Mumm Holiday pack, last year. Punch is EK success. red dots, Mark Richardsusa, snowflakes McGill.
Being awakened at three in the morning by his sister-in-law, Shawna Gillshock and her two-year-old daughter, Rose was not expect...
A New Home for Allie By: Carrie Daws Illustrated by: Joanie Bruce Publisher: Ambassador International Allie is a little gira...
Grace, Hope and Love My Daily Devotional Publisher: Thomas Nelson “Grace, Hope and Love” is a yearly Devotional crafted by fif...
Portrait of Vengeance (A Gwen Marcey Novel) By: Carrie Stuart Parks Publisher: Thomas Nelson Disclaimer: I received this eBo...