Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unusual Christmas Card!

Of course I have to do one unusual one every year.
It is when I let my mojo run wild with a non-traditional card and this is it.
I love this image by WOJ and since their color scheme was
orange and teal I did my unusual card.
Actually I love it! Does that surprise anyone?
It certainly wouldn't surprise my family. LOL
Anyway odd or not I decided to enter it in the WOJ challenge this week.
I colored my image with copics. Found some K&Co paper and some Basic Grey paper that I liked to make my background. Added a few prima and Keiser Craft flowers. Some ribbon , a few Martha Stewart branches. I then sprayed some rose centers orange with Orange Juice Memories Mists
and
I loved the finished product!

13 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Sally I love this card too and the colours are superb.
Hugs Linda

Lyndsey Marie said...

Hi Sally,
Love this card, the colour combo is gorgeous and I love the pretty flowers. Love the WOJ image coloured fabulously.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Very unusual colours for Chrismas but like you I Love it.Your colouring is perfect.
xx Vee

stampinfrog said...

Oh Sally I love the non traditional colors on this christmas card and you have colored the image so beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Cathy said...

Oh my Sally, I love your card. Yes, unusual for Christmas, but gorgeously done. Love that image too. I really like your flowers and glad you said what you did with them, I might have to try that someday.

Charlotte Welcher said...

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present. Keep It up.Nice Blog

pinky said...

Its gorgeous and will certainly stand out for all the right reasons on the fireplace this year!
Pinky

JanJ said...

It's beautiful and lovely to see a Christmas card that's so different, it's gorgeous!

Jan x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and fabulous WOJ image.
luv
Debby

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This sure is gorgeous!! I love the coloring and beautiful details you've put into this!! HUGS

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card! The color combo is stunning and your coloring is right on the mark!!

Bev said...

I love it too! A gorgeous choice of colours for an unusual Christmas card Sally. x

Barb said...

This is gorgeous! I love this color on Willow and you did a great job. This Willow looks good in any color!

Barb