Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You All For Your Thoughts And Prayers For My Mother

I had been at the hospital since 5:30 this morning and just got home. My mom came through surgery with flying colors. The doctor says she is doing great and will get to go home in another hour. She will have to take it easy today, but tomorrow she can resume her normal lifestyle.

I really wanted to let all of you know how much she appreciated your kind words, prayers and thoughts for her. I knew she would be nervous so I took all the names and messages with me this morning and read them to her. She said to thank you so much, it made her feel so much better to know that she was in your prayers. I too thank you from the depths of my heart. I have such wonderful blogging friends out there in blogland. It's nice to know that you are not alone.
Thank you
Sally

9 comments:

JanJ said...

Oh Sally that's wonderful news, so glad to hear your mum is doing well & able to go home.

All the best

Jan xx

pinky said...

So glad it all went well for your Mum, look after her well.
Pinky

Sam said...

Glad to hear your mum's surgery went well Sally - it must be a weight off your mind that she is this side of the op. Make sure YOU get some rest.

Sam
x

Jessica G. said...

So glad to hear your mom's surgery went well! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, too!!

stampinfrog said...

Sall I am so glad your Mom came thru the surgery with flying colors and has got to come home!FANTASTIC NEWS!! Now If you can take some time for yourself!!!
Hugs,Connie

Brenda said...

Hi..............Just got home from Germany late last night. Not sure what the surgery was for...sorry...but so glad she is doing well.

Bev said...

I am thrilled to bits to read this news Sally - bless her. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Please give her my love xx

Leanne said...

Oh Sally, so glad that everything went ok with your mums surgery.

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Vee said...

That's great news Sally, I hope your Mum is up and about real soon. I hope you are okay too and not too exhausted with it all. I have put the link to the Ti'fold card on my blog as you were asking how I made it.
Hugs

Vee x