Thursday, September 3, 2009

Plugging My Website

I don't often say anything about my website because most of the time it is a mess. If I don't mess it up myself then freewebs does it for me. LOL I really don't need their help I can do it all by myself. Anyway I have been asked by several people if I am going to make finished Christmas card packs again this year. At first I thought no, but then after so many requests I decided to make a few and list them on my web. I have been burning the midnight oil for the past week and a half. It is beginning to take it's toll on me. If you have time I would love you stop by look at my creations, leave a comment and if you want anything just let me know. I have also added one "make it" card kit as I have been asked to do those too. I started with a pretty basic one so any beginner can do it as well as the advanced cardmaker.

From time to time, I find items that I love to use and will share them for sell on my web. I love using the flat-back sticky pearls. You can find a list of all the colors that I TRY to keep on hand and sell them for just enough over cost to cover my expense. In the future I will be adding more things that I love to use at a reasonable price. As always my shipping is just what the postal service charges me.



Here is a sneak peak at one of the packs


2 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

These are beautiful Sally makes me want to start Christmas now .lol.
Love flat back sticky pearls they are so use full and I use quiet a lot in my creations.I shall be popping over to have a look.
Hugs Linda

stampinfrog said...

Sally the snowmen cards are simply gorgeous!I have a collection of snow people I put up all over my house at christmas time.
Hugs,Connie