Thursday, September 10, 2009

Patchwork Challenge - Week 36 Charisma Cardz

Happy Thursday! Yes it is Thursday and time for another challenge from
This past week I visited each blog that entered and I must say you all had some wonderful swirls, and hearts. I was truly amazed at your lovely work. Well done to all!
Thank you to entering.
Our Challenge this week is set by our DT member "Jan" who has chosen the theme: PATCHWORK!
I can't wait to see what you make this week.
Our sponser this week is:

Squiggle Stamps carry a unique range of cute and whimsical stamps designedby a talented team of illustrators All our stamps are made from deeply etched natural red rubber - Stamps aresupplied as untrimmed rubber giving you the option to use them as they arewith an acrylic block and adhesive or attaching them to a mountingmaterial such as EZ Mount or Kling On We look forward to bringing you many more new designs over the coming months
Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog
to see the lovely prize for some lucky winner this week!
Let's get crafting.
For some reason I always have trouble with patchwork. I love it, but never know what to do with it. This time I have made a baby card using using paper from SU and a WOJ image that I colored with copics then went over with shimmerz. Love the affect of the stuff. I seldom ever use peel offs, but for some reason this card begged for them, so I dragged the box down from the very tippy top shelf and found some that were suitable. I was pretty pleased with the outcome. Added some faux stitching and some dots (that I sell on my website ) . The new baby stamp has no name so it is probably a garage sale find.




3 comments:

Nicola said...

Your card is adorable Sally and your pathwork so impressive. Love your sweet WOJ image and gorgeous layout.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

stampinfrog said...

Your patchwork is beautiful Sally! This is such a sweet image from WOJ and your coloring is perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Cathy said...

Adorable card Sally. And the patchwork is awesome. Of course love that image also. I haven't been to your blog for about a week and wanted to see how you were doing. And now to find all these nice cards. You have been stampin some awesome images girl.