Saturday, September 5, 2009

Not So Spooky Pumpkin

I think I have gone about this card-making business all backward for my granddaughter. First off I made her Christmas Card, now I am making her Halloween Card and next I plan to make her birthday card which falls on the day before Thanksgiving. It seems to be the way my mojo has been working lately. BACKWARDS!!! LOL
I saw this card design on SCS but I can't for the life of me remember who had it. I remember seeing several versions of it. So hopefully if you all want it you will be able to find it without much trouble.
I stamped my pumpkin on very orange cardstock with top boss, used holographic embossing powder and loved the affect. In one fold I stamped spider webs and embossed them with stardust embossing powder and the spiders I embossed with white diamonds embossing powder.









Recipe:
Papers: DCWV- Fall Matt Stack
Punch: Martha Stewart Halloween Pumpkin Border punch
Embossing Powder:
Stardust: Stampendous
Holographic: Ranger
White Diamonds: Judikins

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sally this halloween card is spooktacular! Your granddaughter is going to love it!
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Sally,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

thread-bare said...

OMG Sally, Miss V is going to mad over this amazing Halloween card. I just love it hun xx Clare xx