Monday, September 21, 2009

New Web Site

I finally took the plunge and made a new website. I closed down my old one as I feel this new one will reflect more of who I am and what I want to do. It is a work in progress, but thought you might like to take a look around. Please feel free to give me any advice good or bad. It is not taken lightly. This is a new venture for me and I am willing to learn anything I can. Thank you all for your support in answering my previous post, it helped me to make my decision.
http://sallyscards.weebly.com

5 comments:

pinky said...

Sally its lovely, excellent the way you have set it out, easy to get around and everything priced. Congratulations and I hope it goes well for you.
Pinky

stampinfrog said...

Sally the new blog looks fantastic!Congrats and I hope everything works out for you. Success!!!
Hugs,Connie

a portland granny said...

I think it looks great! I like the layout very much.

Cindy said...

Love the new site. It is very easy to get around. My only suggestion is your pricing. I think you are not charging enough for hand-crafted things. Think about your time involved, as well as the materials cost. People pay more for a ready-made card at the store; why would a hand-crafted card, which is WAY more special, cost less? JMHO! Hugs, Cindy xx

JanJ said...

The site's looking great Sally, really easy to navigate & nicely laid out.

Jan x