Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Harvest Blessings - SSS21

I have no idea what is happening to me lately but I have been using colors that I don't normally use and I am lovin' them. I ordered this digi stamp from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I just love it. I have never colored fruit before, because I thought it was too hard. I was pretty proud of how well it turned out. I even experimented with Indian corn. LOL. I have decided that I will enter it in the challenge at Sweet Stop Sketches. Great sketches. I know I have tweeked the sketch a little to fit my card. I hope it's ok, but even if it isn't I still had fun!


Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Digi Stamp from Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Leave Punch: Creative memories
Flowers: Prima
Paper: Debbie Mumm

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Sally, you did a great job on the coloring! I have a very similar stamp (CTMH, I think), and I LOVE to color it. I even added some Diamond Glaze on the apples to make them shiny. :-D

JanJ said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sally, no wonder you're pleased with it. the colours are wonderful, so rich and your colouring is fab too! Yes, I do like this card, can you tell?! LOL

Jan xx

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous, vibrant colors and beautiful coloring technique on your cornucopia!

stampinfrog said...

Love the colors you have used and your coloring of the fruit is so beautiful!
Hugs,Connie

Nicola said...

Loving your rich colouring Sally and your whole creation is fabulous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

thread-bare said...

This is just brilliant & I adore the flower you have used xx Clare x