Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Thursday Morning - Charisma Challenge # 35

Good Morning!
Did this week fly by for you like it did for me? I don't know where the time went and I can't see one thing that I accomplished. LOL Actually where did the whole month of August go? Can you believe it is September?

It is time for another challenge from Charisma Cardz. I don't know about you, but I'm lovin' all of these wonderful challenges.

Thank you so much to all who entered our "Scrap It" Challenge this past week. Your page layout were FABULOUS! I got so much inspiration from viewing them. Of course scrapping is near and dear to my heart. It was my first love before cards!

This week our challenge has been set by the lovely Carly. The theme she has chosen is "Swirls & Curls". Had to really get my thinking cap on for this one, but it was so much fun. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Our sponser this week is Simon Says .
Now to tell you the truth, this is a little bright and busy for me, but it was fun to think outside my comfort zone. I try to do that every once in awhile, just to make sure I can! I don't know why the flowers that Tilda is holding look purple, but they are blue. I think the camera doesn't like it when you use glossy accents. It seems to change the color.
I colored Tilda using my copic markers, then used glossy accents on her flowers to make them pop. Ran an oval mat through the cuttlebug swiss dot folder, but some swirls using the cuttlebug and sizzix die. Added flowers from Michaels and centers and brads from my stash. Paper is Basic Grey- Lime Ricky. I just love Tilda in her blue, green and yellow!

5 comments:

JanJ said...

Love your bright & swirly card Sally

Jan xx

thread-bare said...

A gorgeous Tilda card Sally. Love the colours you have used xx Clare x

stampinfrog said...

This is my fav image of Miss Tilda! Beautifully colored and love the blue roses!
Hugs,Connie

Nicola said...

Fab colouring and papers Sally and your flowers and swirls are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nicola said...

Fab colouring and papers Sally and your flowers and swirls are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-