Thursday, September 17, 2009

Flower Power at Charisma Cardz

I'm shocked! It's Thursday.
Where did this week go?
Does anyone but me feel the weeks are going by far too fast?
It is challenge time again at Charisma Cardz

Thank you to all of you who joined our challenge this past week. Your "Patchwork" creations were absolutely fabulous. Lots and lots of inspiration out there on those blogs.

This week our challenge has been set by our very own Leanne, who has been so busy getting settled in new home in Dubai. I can't believe she has had time to set a challenge.
Her Theme is:
FLOWER POWER
Be sure to check out the Charisma Cardz Blog for all the details and the sponser for this week.
This week I chose to make a simple little tote. It is totally made from cardstock, cuddlebug embossing folders, spellbinders nestabilities and cricut swirls. Nothing special, but I loved the outcome.
Now how is that for FLOWER POWER
Recipe:
Plain cardstock - black, red, white
Flowers - Prima
Flower centers - my stash
Swirls - cricut home decor
Pearls - My website
Martha Stewart Border Punches x 2
Cuddlebug embossing folder for black cardstock
spellbinders nestabilities

7 comments:

Rach said...

this is stunning!
a wonderful gift.. gorgeous colours.. hugs rachxx

stampinfrog said...

This tote is so Gorgeous! I love the color combo of red,black and white! Love the flowers!!!
Hugs,Connie

Donna said...

Oh wow!! This is just stunning! Love the colours too. Donna x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Sally.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Allison said...

love this. the flowers, colours- everything
AllisonX

thread-bare said...

OMG Sally. This is a total stunner. How have you managed to keep Miss V's little fingers from taking this bag walkabout xx Clare x

stephanne said...

Flower power indeed!! This is a gorgeous ensemble and love how it coordinates with its contents so perfectly!! Thanks for coming by and visiting my entry this week, I appreciate it :)
Stephanne