Monday, September 28, 2009

Dave - The Cable Guy

Ok so my son is going to kill me. Several of you have emailed me saying that you would like to see pictures of Dave the Cable guy (my son)... tying a bow using the bow-easy. Honestly this was not rehearsed. I just wanted to see if anyone who has no interest what so ever in crafting could tie a bow with this gadget with just a couple instructions. I don't know who was more surprised, Dave the Cable Guy or me. He didn't inherit his mother's crafty gene at all. After he sees his picture plastered all over my blog, I may have to change the locks on my doors, phone number, email addresses, etc. LOL











9 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Is there a good video to show how to use this Bow Easy. I would like to master this ..... pretty sad when "the cable guy" can do it and I have yet to be able to master this.

a portland granny said...

Great job! Tell him thank you! Also loved the BOO card. I like DAISIE, but didn't know they had images to color! I'll have to trot on over there.

Cindy said...

Well, how cool is that?! Now you have proof that anyone can do it (as long as they have hands with opposable thumbs!). Bake him some peanut butter cookies and he'll get over it. :D Hugs, Cindy E.

JanJ said...

LOL that's great!

Jan xx

stampinfrog said...

Very Handsome son,Sally! The bow easy comes in very handy for this ribbon challenge old lady!
Hugs,Connie

Rita said...

See even a man can follow the directions, it's that easy! LOL, I luv it!

Sam said...

Oh you evil mother lololol Send him a great big thank you from Blighty - I can't wait to have a play myself.

Sam
x

America said...

LOL- HOW FUN TO SEE A MAN who is nto a crafter working a bow!!! :)

thread-bare said...

LOL!!! Your poor son Sally lol!!! Hope he has forgiven you by now xx
Clare x