Monday, September 21, 2009

Bow-Easy

Sorry for 2 posts so close together. I just wanted to let you know that I just received shipment of the hard to get Bow Easy. If you have not used this item and have difficulty tying bows it is a must have. You can tie 7 different sizes with it. I now carry it on my web site. http://sallyscards.weebly.com

Just to let you know how easy it is, I gave it to my son, the cable guy who has no crafting skills what so ever quick instructions and he tied the perfect bow. He was pretty darn proud of himself. (I wasn't supposed to tell you that) LOL.

2 comments:

JanJ said...

What a clever little gadget! I'd love to see your son showing off his bow!

Jan xx

Lesley said...

Hi Sally,
Just wanted to say thanks for droppingot my blog yesterday and leaving a message.
Much appreciated.
Love your blog.
Lesley x