Friday, September 4, 2009

2 Cards 3 Challenges

Penny Black Week 64 Has a Christmas theme this week. Since I have been very busy making Christmas cards, I thought one more can't hurt. These little snowmen are my favorite images for the holiday. They are so whimsical and fun!


Recipe:
Paterned Paper: DCWV
Image: Penny Black
Snow Flakes: Punch Bunch
Markers:Copic
Ribbon and cardstock: My Stash
WOJ has this fabulous sketch by the lovely Bev this week. I just have to give it a try and I'm loving how it turned out. I wasn't sure how I am going to use this card so I left the text off and put ribbons in place of text.
Then Three Clover Designs has a sketch using primary colors so I am hoping my card fits that category. I am not sure if it was supposed to be school related or not, however if it was, we used to have to gather leaves from different trees and identify them for science class, so my card is gathering leaves.

Recipe:
Markers: Copic
Flowers: Prism
Centers: My Stash
Paper: DCWV Summer Glitter Matt Stack

5 comments:

Kath said...

beautiful christmas card sally...love the pretty papers and those adorable snowmen.......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Sally and I love the colours and design, great snowmen.
Hugs Linda

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful creations! I so wanted to play along with the PB challenge this week but ran out of time! Thanks for joining the 3CTC this week!

thread-bare said...

Awww I love your little snowmen Sally. The Sarah Kay card looks brilliant. We too used to collect leaves at school. Have left a little something on my blog for you xx Clare x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sally,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x