Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Thursday And it is challenge 33 at Charisma Cardz

For the next few weeks I will not be able to be on the computer much, so I have asked to take somewhat of a leave until I get things situated with my parents. I have asked Leanne to put my challenges on the Charisma Blog and she has kindly assented to do so for me. Now I hope that as I sit here this evening preparing these posts for Mr. Blogger he won't let me down. LOL.

This week our challenge has been set by our blog owner, Carly. She has come up with a fantastic inspirational photo. The colors are wonderful to work with. Since I am doing this so far in advance, I don't have all the details so please be sure to stop over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog/ and get all the details and who will be our sponser.

Thank you to all who participated in our challenge last week.

When my sister was home she needed a special gift box, so I took Carly's inspirational piece very literal and this is what I came up with. Loved this challenge. What am I saying I love them all. LOL

I filled the box with 3 muskateer bars before i sent it to my sister. She had to eat all of them before she could use the box. LOL. I am sure that was a real hardship, but someone has to do it.

Paper is from K & Co Designer pad
Flowers - Stash
Leaves, Martha Stewart punch
glimmer mist, pearl
Sentiment on tag - Studio G

5 comments:

JanJ said...

Really beautiful Sally

Jan x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sally,what beautiful,i love the papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

That is a real beauty. Gorgeous work!

I finally located a MS leaf punch and am so thankful to have it. I think it adds so much to the flowers!

stampinfrog said...

This is a Gorgeous box! Love the flowers on the top!Hope your Mom is doing better!!!
Hugs,Connie

Nicola said...

Wowee what a stunning box Sally, your roses are awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-