Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good Morning - It's Thursday

Yes, it is really Thursday already and you know that means another lovely challenge from Charisma Cardz. This week the theme is "Scap It", which is a theme that is near and dear to my heart as I do love scrapping all about my granddaughter's silly antics. If you could see all the scrapbooks I have of her and she's only 4 you would certainly tell my that I am a loon! Just can't help myself. Oops. I do get carried away.
Thank you all who took part in our challenge last week for Carly's lovely color image. Your creations were amazing. It was good to be able to check out your blogs and see many of our regulars and some new names to me.

Here are my 2 scrapped pages. (Can never do just one!) She does love to ham-it-up for the camera.
In this one below she had just won 3rd place in the Awana Grand Prix at church. You would have thought she won a million dollars. She even slept with that throphy. I have one more picture to scrap of her sleeping with it so keep a watch here. I am sure one of these days it will show up on my blog.

5 comments:

JanJ said...

These are great Sally, your granddaughter look's a real sweetie!

Jan xx

Bev said...

Your little hammer really makes me giggle Sally, both pages are fabulous! x

brenda said...

Hi Sally

Just found you and had a trip round - great work and what a fabolous decorated box.

Have a good day.

B x

Riet said...

What a beautiful layouts Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Fabulous pages Sally and your model is so beautiful, say hello to Miss V from me.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-